Good Time Hydrating Conditioner Bars are a plastic-free alternative to traditional liquid conditioners. It’s a nourishing bar with salon-quality results that’ll make every day a good hair day for anyone with fine, straight, thick, frizzy or curly hair.
The conditioner bar gently glides over and smoothes your hair without weighing it down. It’ll leave your locks feeling lightweight and feather soft and is safe for colour-treated hair.
Each bar replaces the equivalent of around 3 plastic bottles.
Note – Because these bars contain high amounts of nourishing oils, higher temperatures during transit may have transferred oils to the inside of the box. This is why there’s an additional cardboard insert encasing the bar for protection. Oil transfer doesn’t affect the size or performance of the bar.
- Summer’s Here
- Smells like bergamot, tangerine and juniper berry.
- Feels like skipping stones on crystal water.
- Full ingredient list
- Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.
The pH level of our Conditioner Bars is around 4.4.
Each bar will replace around 3 plastic bottles worth of liquid conditioner.
- Fully wet your hair, then wring out excess water
- Wet bar and gently glide it downward on your hair
- Massage through your hair and add more as needed
- Let sit a few minutes
- Thoroughly rinse and massage any remaining product away from your scalp and hair
- Dry and style to your preference
- Get ready for compliments