The rich lathering Moisturising Shave Bar is made with glycerin, shea butter, aloe and oat kernel extract to leave skin soft, smooth and soothed. Formulated for easy glide, it works wonders on both face and body.
Our Moisturising Shave Bar is currently available in a single, sunshiney scent.
- Canyon Drive
- Smells like bergamot, magnolia and musk.
- Feels like the windows down with the sun on your arm.
Good Time Moisturising Shave Bars are coconut based, vegan and contain zero parabens, sulphates, phthalates or silicone.
- Full ingredient list
- Full ingredient list: Sodium Cocoate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Schinus Molle (Pink Peppercorn) Oil*, Fusanus Spicatus (Sandalwood) Wood Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract*, Coconut Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.
- *As part of fragrance composition
How big are they?
They’re a round bar about the size of a generous dollop of frosting on a cupcake. To be exact they’re 7.46cm x 7.46cm x 3.18cm (for our friends in the US, that’s 2.9375in x 2.9375in x 1.25in).
How do I store it?
Store bar in a dry and well-ventilated spot to keep your Good Time going.
How do I use it?
If you’re new to shaving with a bar, here’s how we suggest using it for best results:
- Wet your bar
- Lather it up in your hands
- Massage onto skin
- Shave as usual (careful!)
- Rinse away the rest
- Feel fresh for the rest of the day